The Academy has a range of different modern facilities. They are:
- A Stadium floodlit synthetic football pitch – FIFA 2 star standard - with covered seating for 504 (the ground capacity is 3,500).
- A large floodlit multi-sport synthetic pitch, housing 3 x 7-a-side football pitches (each approx. 60m by 40m)
- A smaller floodlit multi-sport synthetic pitch (approx. 40m by 20m), ideal for 5-a-side football and birthday parties.
- 8 x team changing rooms plus 2 x officials changing rooms.
- Community Club Room (capacity 120) with viewing balcony (for 50+ people).
- Board Room (capacity 16 people).
- Office / Meeting Room (capacity 6-8 people).
- A Physiotherapy Centre / 1st Aid Room.
- A Cafe / Bar / Kitchen area.
- Car Park, including 3 disabled spaces.
Soul Assassin move Our pricing structure for the hire of our facilities is based on 2 standard rates, a (1) community rate and (2) a non community rate. Our community rate is for local people, clubs, groups and organisations. Our hire costs are listed in the table below.
|Facility||Community Rate||Non Community Rate|
|Five a side synthetic pitch||£36 per hour||£45 per hour|
|Seven a side synthetic pitch||£36 per hour||£46 per hour|
|11 a side synthetic pitch (2 hour let)||Stadium 3G – £125 per match /Community 3G – £100 per match||Stadium 3G – £150 per match /Community 3G – £125 per match|
|Community Club Room *||£40 for full day||£60 for full day|
|The Robertson Trust Learning Suite *||£50 for full day||£75 for full day|
|Meeting Room*||£10 per hour||£15 per hour|
* These prices include staff set-up costs, materials such as SMART Board, Flipcharts & pens and wireless connection.
Our Academy Management Rules which people are encouraged to follow are as follows:
A friendly, safe and fun place to be
- Please report any damages or breakages to a member of staff straight away.
- Please respect and stay out of designated staff only areas.
- Please use equipment for the purpose it was intended.
- Please use plastic bottles or cups when drinking outside.
A healthy environment for everyone
- Please stay clean, anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted on site.
- Please adhere to our no smoking anywhere on site policy.
- Please adhere to our no pets on site policy (with the exception of guide dogs).
- Please respect and stay out of areas being used by other customers.
A clean, affordable and well maintained facility
- Please pay the correct amount on time.
- Please wear the correct footwear at all times (no studs or flat soled trainers allowed on synthetic pitches).
- Please keep our doorways, entrance areas and emergency exits clear at all times.
- Please deposit and recycle your rubbish in the designated bins.
Dead Poets Society movie download A great place to play
- Please adhere to our zero tolerance policy regarding violence or aggression towards others (including Academy members of staff).
- Please be polite, considerate and respectful to others.
- Please do not use foul and abusive language.
- Please support and encourage others at all times.
Further details can be found in the SCFA FACILITIES LET FORM