Facilities and Services
The Spartans Community Football Academy is a first-class, £5 million sports facility in the heart of North Edinburgh. We operate as a social enterprise, reinvesting profits from the hire of facilities and our coaching services into delivering programmes for social good in our community.
Our facilities are fully accessible to disabled customers and include:
- Synthetic 5-, 7- and 11-a-side football pitches.
- Stadium pitch capacity of 3200 with covered seating for 504.
- Eight team changing rooms, officials' rooms and a physio room.
- Function rooms that seat 80 -100 people, suitable for conferences, meetings, celebration events, exercise/dance classes, fundraisers and children's birthday parties.
- A cafe.
- Private car park with 32 spaces (3 dedicated disabled spaces).
- Catering services.
We deliver a comprehensive range of community football programmes for girls and boys between the ages of 3 and12 years including:
- Saturday and Sunday football.
- Midweek football.
- Holiday camps.
You can find out more about our facilities and services here or call The Academy on 0131 552 7854 and ask for Debbi McCulloch. Alternatively you can email Debbi at email@example.com
Please note that for pitch lets a notification of 48 hours is required for cancellations or a £25 fee will be incurred.